|Upper Glen Devon Reservoir as it is usually seen from the north shore - opened 8 June 1955|
"... A farmstead, which is depicted on the first edition of the OS 6-inch map (Perthshire 1866, sheet cxxvii), now lies beneath Upper Glen Devon Reservoir"
|A delightful sheepfold; old fence posts can be seen on the opposite bank|
|From Glen Bee|
More photographs can be found here.