Stuc a' Chroin and Ben Vorich

Stuc a' Chroin and Ben Vorich

Wednesday 13 November 2013

A Pyrenean Adventure - by Martin Banfield





Just a bit of publicity for Martin Banfield's book, above, which tells the story of his trek this summer across the Pyrenees from France's Atlantic coast to the Mediterranean Sea. Many will have followed Martin (and Sue for part of the way) via his blog, but the physical record of his journey is well worth having .Click the link to find how to buy.

Nice one Martin!


2 comments:

Phreerunner said...

Thanks Gibson. The book is going down well. I do hope your knee surgery was successful and we'll see some sign of action from you soon, though I know it is sometimes a bit of a relief to have a break from blogging!

afootinthehills said...

Good news Martin. The surgery appears to have gone very well thanks - I was out walking five miles on local tracks two weeks after the op and could probably be back on the hills now. I'll wait until after I see my consultant next week though.