Stuc a' Chroin and Ben Vorich

Stuc a' Chroin and Ben Vorich

Monday 25 May 2015

Morar Motors, Kyle


On our way to Skye on Saturday a front indicator bulb failed so on Sunday we dropped into Morar Motors in Kyle of Lochalsh. They were extremely pleasant and fitted a new bulb on the spot and charged £1 - the cost of the bulb. In fact I couldn't have bought one from the local shops for that price. I offered to pay more, but no, £1 it was. OK, it wasn't a big job but when was the last time you were only charged a pound at a garage or for that matter anywhere? Thanks again to Morar Motors.

Sent from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

Phreerunner said...

I had a similar experience in Coniston, where the garage tried to charge me a tenner for nearly an hour's work!

afootinthehills said...

Restores your faith doesn't it Martin?