Stuc a' Chroin and Ben Vorich

Stuc a' Chroin and Ben Vorich

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Monday 28 May - Stob Ban

Plans to go to Rum have been postponed so yesterday we wandered up the familiar path by the Allt Coire a' Mhusgain and through the quartzite blocks to the lovely summit of Stob Ban. The views were extensive but soon those to the north will be blighted by the Druim Fada wind farm. The work of mad people.

Weather thundery today with some cloud over the tops, but it might lift later.

Virtually everything has gone to plan on this first part of the trip, but what now? I'll let you know, though it's going to be hard to match the Inverie days. Is it really only a week ago today we boarded 'The Western Isles'?

Alan R - a bit to go to match Martin's long posts - don't think my fingers could take it! As it is I usually notice glaring errors (punctuation, spelling eg in the last post, Loch Bhraomasaig instead of Bhraomisaig) after I've posted using BB, but I can't access my blog to correct. Anyhow, I hope you both had a great time in Dumfries and Galloway.

Alex - It sounds as if you have an interesting story to tell following your encounter. 'Following' is,obviously,optional! No offence if my blog doesn't come up to your standards and you change your mind :-). Good Corbetting.

D+D - thanks for continuing to look after the house. Cheers!
Sent from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

AlanR said...

Thanks Gibson, but we don’t go until saturday now.

If you hadn’t mentioned the spelling then i wouldn’t have known. As for grammar, punctuation and spelling you cannot be as bad as me, or should that be I.
Anyway your posts are great and the pics.

I must have a look at my BB to see if i can do what you cannot.