Stuc a' Chroin and Ben Vorich

Stuc a' Chroin and Ben Vorich

Thursday 12 July 2012

Three fells - a brief post for the record

The previous offering was posted (but not written) sitting by the cairn on Hindscarth after a lovely walk from Dale Head. A saunter round Littledale Edge and short climb took us to Robinson where we lazed in the sun for ages. The Wasdale fells and Pillar looked particularly fine.

We descended somewhat reluctantly, as you do when conditions are so pleasant.

PhilR - Thanks for commenting. The weather has been much better than forecasted, with most of the rain falling overnight. The walking has been as enjoyable as ever.


Sent from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

Sir Hugh said...

The view from Dale Head is, for me, one of the best in the Lakes.

Last year it was on the top of Robinson, during my Buttermere Horseshoe round I realised I had left my wallet at Honister Slate Mines Cafe. I ran from the top of Robinson back down to the car in Butteremere and managed to get to Honister before they closed, thankfully retrieving the wallet.

AlanR said...

Hi Gibson and Lynne,
Looks like you have had a good week with some smashing walks. You have covered some lovely tops and been lucky with the views too. How good can it get.